We are looking for a PHP Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a PHP Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- 5+ years of experience as a PHP Developer
- Must have worked in End-to-End Unit testing and Integration testing
- Must have worked in CI/CD, GITHUB/GITLAB/BITBUCKET
- Experience working in Database – MySQL(preferred)/SQL Server or NoSQL DB like MongoDB, etc will work
- Knowledge of AWS tools/technologies is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have experience right from coding through pushing code into production and monitor it post push.
- Worked with a DevOps and QA team.
- Have worked in all phases of SDLC
- Experienced with code review, peer review, etc
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Tools – JIRA/Bamboo/Fastlane – Story writing/estimation of tasks
- Proactive, self-communicating, collaborating, willing to raise flags as an when required.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
The PHP Developer role offers:
- Competitive compensation plan and commission
- Remote culture – work from home
- Paid time off
- Team events including off-sites and retreats
- Health insurance benefits
Why choose us?
We are a fast-growing technology services company building, managing, and integrating technologies to digitalize customer experience journey using the right combination of people, process, and platform capabilities.
Get an opportunity to work with world-class clients and dive into a diverse industry experience. Each day is a day of learning and growth at Teqfocus and we strive to be the best we can be and do what’s right. We provide a supportive work environment with a diverse and inclusive culture. We believe in fast-track growth while offering work-life balance to our teams.
Join us to make a difference
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
Please apply through the form below or share your resume via email, email@example.com
Think you can match our enthusiasm
Let’s us know and we will find a way for you to be the next torchbearer