Sales Manager- Cloud Solutions
Job Description :
- Have you got Strong knowledge of cloud solutions – preferably AWS, Azure, Google Platform?
- Have you worked in International Sales-North American Market and APAC region?
- Have you got experience selling Enterprise software, IT solutions, Software (SaaS) etc.?
If this is you, and you wonder what would it be like to work at Teqfocus, reach out to us and find out!
As an ideal candidate, you will be:
- Developing and executing a territory plan through target account expansion strategies, and maintaining a robust sales pipeline.
- Able to support your customer’s needs, while consistently delivering added-value and pursuing new business
- Developing leads, campaigns, and new go-to market strategies and uncovering opportunities within net new accounts in your assigned territory.
- Managing a pipeline of accounts through the entire sales lifecycle from lead qualification through to final sales.
- Not afraid to break ground on new relationships and skillfully overcome challenges with customers and team members
- Proactively identify the customer’s needs and key stakeholders in the purchase decision
- Building trusted relationships at accounts by a consistent outreach effort across digital channels including social, emails and calls
- Responsible for revenue generation and new client acquisitions.
- Responsible for maintaining the long-term relationships with the customers and handle objections, if any.
What you bring to this role?
- 3+ years of strategic sales experience
- Experience in solution selling for AWS/Azure cloud services.
- Proven track record of success “overachieving” on sales targets
- Understanding of challenger selling and creating value for business clients.
- Knowledge of technology services, digital transformation and cloud implementation services
- Experience in using LinkedIn sales navigator, Salesforce and sales enablement tools.
- Experience working in International Sales, must have worked with clients in North America
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Action bias with a strong sense of urgency.
What do you get in return?
We want to make sure you have fun while we learn and grow together. So, we’re offering:
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and rewards
- Supportive team culture
- Flexible work environment and leave policies
Think you can match our enthusiasm
Let’s us know and we will find a way for you to be the next torchbearer