Teqfocus is a global leader in building, managing and integrating technologies to digitalize customer experience journey using the right combination of people, process and platform capabilities.
Every day is a day of learning at Teqfocus and we strive to be the best we can be, make a difference and do what’s right.
We are looking to hire a Solution Consultant – Salesforce
Teqfocus is looking for experienced technology professionals to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have previous consulting experience.
To be successful on client projects, our Solutions Consultants will have strong Salesforce configuration knowledge across a variety of Clouds and/or functionalities, as well as one or more demonstrated areas of expertise. They will also have strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration. As most of the work is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success. The Consultant should have a demonstrated ability to configure Salesforce according to best practices, a demonstrated ability to manage project teams, risks, timelines, and budgets.
What You’ll Do.
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories
Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud- based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Deliver on project assignments on time and within budget
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Teqfocus as a company
- Strong professional experience in enterprise software (SaaS experience preferred) – 3+ Years
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Salesforce Platform and Software as a Service (SaaS)
Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers
- Ability to work as part of team
Strong ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Must be able to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge about Cloud Computing, Cloud based solutions and tools
- Having Sales Cloud/Service Cloud Consultant certification is an added advantage
Required Experience & Abilities:
- Experience consulting on Salesforce implementations
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge
Expert-level skills/knowledge in a few functional, declarative, or technical areas, and also comfortable across other areas of Salesforce
- Skillful in gathering, distilling and mapping business requirements to technical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient project and time management capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience
Salesforce certification, including the Salesforce.com administrator certification and at least one consulting certification
- Scrum certification, and IIBA (Business Analysis) certification is preferred
- Fluency in both English and French is desirable
Teqfocus does not just focus on target achievement or performance. We talk about goals and life ambitions.
We believe in:
- Proactive Communication
- Full Transparency
- Shared Mission
- Continuous Learning
This is a great place to learn and grow with a culture which propounds the idea of “Work hard and party harder”