Containerization with EKS
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN
EKS CLOUD CONSULTANT
- Core objectives to modernize your workloads using Containerization-as-a-Service using EKS.
- Build, Secure and deploy fit-for-purpose infrastructure to cater your workloads needs
- Run auto-scalable apps using a highly available configuration across multiple availability zones with secure network integrations..
- Choose to leverage serverless container deployments or handpicked worker nodes for your Kubernetes cluster
- Maximize development time to provide razor sharp focus on building apps
- Implement flexible CI/CD pipelines for deployments and easy rollback mechanisms
- Integration of third party monitoring tools makes it easy to track and monitor resources and reduce operational.
Secure, well-tested and quality operational best practices leveraged
Faster time to market for releasing innovative features on your applications
Automate incremental and iterative deployments using Kubernetes framework
Accelerate product growth and quick realization of return on investment