Job Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Job Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Experience: 12 to 16years
Location: Pune, Bangalore, Delhi (Hybrid)
Teqfocus is a technology consulting and services company with over 250+ IT professionals worldwide. We deliver through our extensive portfolio of IT services with our immensely skilled and experienced consultants. Our wide range of services includes business application implementations, legacy migrations & integrations, cloud services, software product engineering, technology advisory & more. Our expertise addresses the growing needs of enterprises in industries such as EdTech, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Non-profit, Manufacturing & Mortgage, and Finance.
Teqfocus, an Advanced AWS Partner based out of Toronto, Canada with offices across the US, India, and UK. We take pride in having a diverse range of technology experts which is one of the reasons we are not only favored but also recognized as one of the best technology companies to work with.
Teqfocus delivers relevant solutions, keeping the market requirements and pace of technology in mind. We focus on conceptualizing, designing, engineering, building, and managing products and delivering experiences for enterprises looking to disrupt through innovation and scale.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Teqfocus Cloud Solution Architect, you are responsible for defining application, system and infrastructure requirements, architectural assessments, client system design, networking, security and high availability, lead system migrations and app modernizations, design IT operating models for AWS cloud workloads – for SMB partners and global market leaders. You will work with a team of engineers with expertise in AWS cloud and technologies to implement these migrations, applications and systems. To succeed, you are a trusted advisor to our digital strategic clients. This role interfaces with C-suite leadership, sales, business development, marketing, services, product offering, development and other delivery organizations and leaders to ensure successful outcomes and drive revenue growth. Candidates must be comfortable working independently in a dynamic and rapidly evolving agile work environment. This is an opportunity for you to help Teqfocus and its partners succeed in growing cloud presence.
As a Cloud Solution Architect on the Teqfocus team, you will:
- Assist clients in defining, designing, implementing and deploying cloud native applications, systems and infrastructure across multiple clouds
- Ensure security compliance to enterprise, industry and regulated standards
- Instill and drive enterprise grade, modern software engineering, CI/CD, and cloud native best practices within your team
- Effectively lead projects with multiple technical teams and partners across geographies
- Capture and implement best practices for cloud native applications, infrastructure and systems, create reusable automation assets, frameworks and define standards, create documentation like articles, tutorials, and hands-on workshops & demos
- Demonstrate your passion to understand and learn new technologies, to innovate and improve quality of service
- Work closely with executive sponsor for AWS, handling discussions for several work items, closing on competency enrollments, certifications, helping cloud data engineering practice grow and operate smoothly, represent organization in bootcamps and workshops as necessary, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in software development.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in architecting cloud solutions hands-on and implement complex solutions.
- Experience with cloud native open-source technologies including Linux, containers, Kubernetes.
- Must have one or more of the following customer facing roles in work history: Professional services, technical sales, pre-sales, Customer solutions architect.
- Successful completion of a delivered customer project as a lead developer or architect.
- Comfortable interacting external client partners, leading design and implementation in collaboration with client architects, product owners and CTOs.
- Experience in application modernization/migrating to AWS Cloud
- Understanding of automating cloud deployments.
- Experience in implementing microservices architecture, cloud data engineering and product engineering
- Leadership experience in a fast-growing team.
Background & experience:
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Software Engineering.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Should have AWS Certifications – Solutions Architect Professional and other associate certs.
- Experience with EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, Containerization with Docker, Glue, Athena, Redshift, EMR, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, KMS, SAM, Cloudfront, Load balancer, Auto scaling group, Fargate, Codebuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Amazon Connect, DynamoDB, RDS, Aurora, MySQL, Python, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Enterprise Agile (like LeSS or SAFe) and/or Scrum methods.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Terraform and Ansible and Everything as Code using GitOps, Migration techniques like Lift and Shift, others.
Why choose us?
We are a global leader in building, managing, and integrating technologies to digitalize customer experience journey using the right combination of people, process, and platform capabilities. Get an opportunity to work with world-class clients and dive into a diverse industry experience. Each day is a day of learning and growth at Teqfocus and we strive to be the best we can be and do what’s right. We provide a supportive work environment with a diverse and inclusive culture. We believe in fast-track growth, and of course, our timings are super flexible.